Representing rice producers in Arkansas, California, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri and Texas, USRPA is the only national rice producers’ organization comprised by producers, elected by producers and representing producers in all six rice-producing states.
Since 1997, the US Rice Producers Association has worked hard to:
- Maintain and enhance existing rice markets, both domestic and international.
- Find and develop new markets for domestic sales and export of rough, brown and milled rice.
- Represent producers in legislative and governmental affairs in Washington, D.C.
- Educate and inform producers and the general public about rice and rice market information.
- Expand research activities to develop the rice industry
We invite you to browse our web site, check out the Rice Advocate and News section to learn about issues and events concerning the rice and agricultural industry.